Frequently Asked Questions
How to link your Ebay products to your amazon or other store products
How to link your ebay products with your amazon or other suppliers products?
- 1. Go to “Product links”
- 2. Click on “View and link products”
- 3. Choose the product that you want to link and press the button “Link”
- 4. Using our search engine, find in the store the product that you want to link
- 5. Type product’s ID (ASIN) in the Search field
- 6. Press “Create link”
- 7. Fill in the information for the product
- 8. Click on “Save” and you’re ready!
Last updated Tue, Mar 22 2016 5:40pm